[pjsip] Redirect "average statistics" in a text file [siprtp]

antoine duclaud antoine.duclaud at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 05:10:15 EDT 2008

Hello!

I am yet on the graphing of the results of siprtp!

I would like to know how to change the siprtp.c to print the results of the
average statistics ( 's' key) in a text file. This for have a text file to
recover datas for graph it with cacti (it's that I would like to do!)

I have find the part where the average statistics are print but I don't know
how to modify it...

I have test with a fprintf but there are no results...

Can anybody help me?