[pjsip] Problem while running pjsua

celine.nguyen2 at orange-ftgroup.com celine.nguyen2 at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Apr 29 10:07:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

In fact I don't manage to have sound with my fedora 7. I have tried to bring solution but unsuccessfully. According my researches on Internet, it's a recurrent issue with fedora 7. My sound card is correctly detected, but no sound is played.

I examined the pjsua code and put some flags to understand the real problem. I found that the process stops in the file thirdparty/portaudio/src/common/pa_front.c in the function definition PA_StartStream, in the line:
	result=PA_STREAM_INTERFACE(Stream)->Start(stream);

There is no error but the process doesn't continue.

Thanks for your help,

Céline NGUYEN