[pjsip] OS X gives ETIMEDOUT during pjsip_endpt_handle_events when closing UDP media transport
ruud at ag-projects.com
Mon Aug 18 06:23:54 EDT 2008
I'm running into an issue in the following situation (sorry about the
lack of code):
1. I do pjmedia_endpoint_create with 0 threads, giving it the ioqueue
from my pjsip_enpoint using pjsip_endpt_get_ioqueue
2. I have a worker thread that does pjsip_endpt_handle_events in a loop
3. I call pjmedia_transport_udp_create to create a RTP/RTCP over UDP
4. I destroy the UDP transport using pjmedia_transport_close
5. pjsip_endpt_handle_events returns the ETIMEDOUT ("Operation timed
out") system error.
On Linux this problem does not occur, it seems to be OS X specific.
Maybe it has something to do with the bug discussed in this thread: http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2008-April/002531.html
Any idea what's going on here?
More information about the pjsip