[pjsip] Suppress console output

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Fri Feb 1 04:28:57 EST 2008

On 2/1/08, Robbert Dam <R.Dam at rohill.nl> wrote:

>  Thanks for you reply.
>
>  I've set the callback (cb*) in the log settings, but that does not change
> anything. The console output is still there.. (PjProject 0.8.0). Is this
> callback function intended to be a replacement for the console output?

Yes. Just have a look at log_writer() function in pjsua_core.c.

But you need to remember that PJSUA-LIB log configuration is only
applied after pjsua_init() is called. So if you want to turn off
logging before pjsua_init(), you'd need to use PJLIB's
pj_log_set_level() to change the verbosity level.

And also there was a bug in pjsip 0.8 which ignored the log level in
pjsua_logging_config (see http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/changeset/1705),
although setting the console level in pjsua_logging_config should
work.

cheers,
 -benny