[pjsip] pjsua callbacks

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Mon Feb 11 13:28:27 EST 2008

Hello,

Can anyone help me enumerate what locks are held (and the lock order)
when each of the PJSUA callbacks is called? Is this documented anywhere?

These ones:

on_incoming_call
on_call_state
on_call_media_state

seem to hold the PJSUA lock. I suspect they might also hold a dialog lock?

I don't think on_dtmf_digit holds any locks.

Thanks,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.