[pjsip] pjsua callbacks

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Tue Feb 12 10:09:32 EST 2008

Thanks Benny, the wiki article is very helpful.

Benny Prijono wrote:
> On 2/11/08, Michael Broughton <Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca> wrote:
>
>> I don't think on_dtmf_digit holds any locks.
>>

> Currently no, since DTMF comes from media and not from dialog. But I
> think this looks like a bug, so I think I'll add call lock here.

Yes, I have had to treat that cb with care.

One thing you may want to take into consideration is ticket 460. I think
it will be important to think about the locks that are held when
pjmedia_stream_destroy is called, and also what locks the dtmf callback
might try to acquire at the same time.

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.