[pjsip] Question about stream.c

Michael Broughton Michael_Broughton at advanis.ca
Wed Feb 13 13:44:19 EST 2008

Benny Prijono wrote:

>>> Hi Michael,
>>>
>>> I've got to say that the scenario looks valid, rather unfortunately. I
>>> haven't had idea on how to solve it though.
>>>

>> Forgot one thing. I just registered your report in the ticket list for
>> now: http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/460
>>

> Just to let you know that I think I've got this fixed now. Please see
> ticket #460 URL above for more information. Thanks for the report!

Looks better than my solutions.

As far as the DTMF callback is concerned, I think that the timeout in
the acquire_call function should be enough to cover our butts. Agreed?

Thanks Benny,

--
Michael Broughton, Advanis

Unintended Recipient & Unauthorized Use of E-Mail:
This message and attachments may contain confidential or privileged
information that is intended only for the named recipient of this
e-mail. Any unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted. If you
have received this e-mail in error, deleting the e-mail and notifying
the sender would be appreciated. Thank you.