[pjsip] Call ID issue

jorge.amador at withus.pt jorge.amador at withus.pt
Thu Feb 14 15:00:51 EST 2008

Hi Benny,

I've noticed in the latest svn version while using the sample
application (pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu) that when I answer an incoming
call, terminate it and then answer another call, the variable call in
the following output line doesn't keeps on incremeting:

19:54:46.667    pjsua_app.c Call 1 state changed to INCOMING

Shouldn't this only happen when we have 2 active calls at the same
time. By the time I make the second call, having terminated the
previous correctly, should't Call be 0 again? Best regards,

Jorge