[pjsip] Application crash on Windows Mobile 5.0

Samer Faour smf18 at aub.edu.lb
Sat Feb 16 17:56:30 EST 2008

I am trying to perform a call between a Pocket PC 2003 iPAQ hx6340 and
a Windows Mobile 5.0 iPAQ hx2790. I am using the correct SDKs while
building the application for each device. The application window pops
up on both devices.

1. When I try to call from the Pocket PC , "Calling" appears but
nothing appears in the Windows Mobile PJSIP application window
2. When I try to call from the Windows Mobile, the connection is
established, the call lasts about 4 seconds, then the application
exits abruptly on it.

Samer M. Faour
Computer and Communications Engineering
American University of Beirut