[pjsip] Call between 2 accounts in the same pjsip application

jorge.amador at withus.pt jorge.amador at withus.pt
Tue Feb 19 08:19:56 EST 2008

Hi Benny,

I've been looking at the output in this situation and I've noticed
that when I make a call from account 0 to account 1 the URI isn't in
fact, as you suggested, the same. I have the following accounts:

Account list:
   [ 0] sip:+351302013894 at myserver: 200/OK (expires=52)
        Online status: Offline
  *[ 1] sip:+351302007329 at myserver: 200/OK (expires=52)
        Online status: Offline

When I make the call from account 0 to account 1 the following happens:

13:15:52.668    pjsua_app.c Call 1 state changed to INCOMING
13:15:52.668    pjsua_app.c Incoming call for account 0!
From: <sip:+351302007329 at myserver>
To: <sip:302007329 at myserver>
Press a to answer or h to reject call

What's missing is the country code in "To: <sip:302007329 at myserver>".
This doesn't happen when I call this account via mobile or any other
netmork because what appears in this cases is "To:
<sip:+351302007329 at myserver>". Does pjsip strip off the country code
when it makes a call? Thanks,

Jorge

P.S. Sorry about the Cc, I didn't noticed. Hope it doesn't happen this time.