[pjsip] (no subject)

Markus Vechiorno finalpfc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:20:42 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am trying to develop an adaptive VoIP client using pjsip.

Some months ago, I worked with version 0.5.10.4 and the samples seems to work fine.

Now, I have downloaded version 0.8.0 and I am not able to begin...

The first problem appears when I try to open pjproject.dsw with Visual Studio 6.0. A pop up message appears telling "Unable to connect to source code control project Perforce Project. Do you wish to reattempt this connection in future sessions?"
I solve this problem selecting NO in the pop up, but I don't know if this is the heart of the matter.

Then when trying to build pjsua project an error is found. The error is : " \proy\pjproject-0.8.0\pjlib\src\pj\ip_helper_win32.c(30) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Iphlpapi.h': No such file or directory"

What could be the problem?

Please help me..

Cheers!