[pjsip] Integrating PJSIP into Mozilla Framework

Adeyeye Oluwasegun Michael micadeyeye at crg.ee.uct.ac.za
Tue Feb 19 14:52:04 EST 2008

Hi Benny,
I am currently integrating PJSIP into Mozilla Firefox in order to achieve
HTTP Session Mobility using SIP. My research intention is to transfer web
sessions between web browsers using SIP. Though I planned sending the
data(contents of cookies, rewritten URL, hidden element) via SIP INFO, at
present, I am sending the data as IM(Instant Messaging).

While I have accomplished the task of transferring URL from a browser's
addressbar to another as IM data using pjsua_im_send(), I haven't been
able to retrieve the data at the destination browser. I wish you had a
function like pjsua_im_send() that can help retrieve such data. I tried
couple of things such as trying to implement the callback, getting value
of "msg" attribute in the IM message struct pjsua_msg_data/pjsip_rx_data
but all were futile.

Do you know if such data is stored in variable not listed in the PJSUA
module/API?

Your contributions are welcome.

Mike.