[pjsip] bug in pjsua when specifying outboundproxy as strict router?

Thu Feb 21 04:20:21 EST 2008

Hi!

If I specify an outbound proxy (acc_cfg) as strict router (no "lr"
parameter), then I observer the following behavior:

1. pjsua send REGISTER to outbound proxy (RURI and ROUTE is swapped due
to strict routing) --> correct
2. pjsua receives 401
3. pjsua resend the REGISTER with credentials, but it send it directly
to the registrar (RURI and ROUTE are either "not swapped" or "swapped
twice") --> Bug

bug exists in pjsua client and pjsua-lib

can be triggered with:
./pjsua-i686-pc-mingw32.exe --registrar=sip:nic.at43.at
--id=sip:foobar at nic.at43.at --username=foobar --password=foobar
--realm=nic.at43.at --proxy=sip:pernau.at --nameserver=10.10.0.1

attached is the ngrep trace

regards
klaus