[pjsip] DTMF

Norman Franke norman at myasd.com
Thu Feb 21 10:39:25 EST 2008

Although, in my experience using a tonegen often results in tones
that are not understood by a number of other systems. I'm not sure if
this is due to audio volume issues or what, but we've had a number of
systems that can't understand some or all digits from the tonegen.
Sending SIP INFO messages to our Cisco to then generate them always
works.

Norman Franke
Answering Service for Directors, Inc.
www.myasd.com