[pjsip] Using pjsua to create a mp3 stream

Marco Zissen maz at gmx.net
Fri Feb 22 10:19:09 EST 2008

Hi Jan,

I just copied and modified the wav_player.c and wav_writer.c and created two
new ports in pjsip (raw_player.c, raw_writer.c).
With these ports you are able to play and record from/to a named pipe (raw
pcm data without a wave header).

Maybe others will also find it useful, so I post it to the list. Just unpack
the tar archive in pjproject-0.8.0.
It will overwrite a Makefile and the playfile.c/recfile.c example to show
how it works.

Best regards,
Marco

ps: The functions can be much more improved and are poorly tested. I think
it's a good "startpoint" to work with.

  _____