[pjsip] Configure PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING via config_site.h

Velthoen, Arie Arie.Velthoen at nec-philips.com
Wed Feb 27 10:54:39 EST 2008

Hi Benny,

I had the following problem:

My PJSUA-like application is based on release 0.8.0.
After it has cleared a call, the opposite involved SIP-phone kept on
sending RTP (due to some error condition elsewhere).
After answering the next call my application switches the RTP address
alternatingly between the old and new party:

udpmedia      Remote RTP address switched to 192.168.9.83:49226
udpmedia      Remote RTP address switched to 192.168.9.72:49204

I found in the mail-archive that this can be solved in my case by:
supplying option PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING
for pjmedia_transport_udp_attach in pjsua_media.c

This works for my application, although the old RTP stream is troubling
causing "jitter buffer reset".

Now my question is:
Can the option PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING be made available via
config_site.h ?

This way it is easier to include new developments to pjproject in my
application.

Best regards,

Arie Velthoen