[pjsip] sound cut

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Fri Feb 29 05:57:04 EST 2008

On 2/29/08, nooroon <nooroon at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> thanks for quick your answer.
> the build.mak, generated by the ./configure, contains this line :
>
> export APP_CFLAGS := -DPJ_AUTOCONF=1\
>         -O2
>
> I thinks this means that the pjsip is compiled with O2 optimization?

I think that's the default. Are you on Linux? Does it use OSS or ALSA?
(you can find out by running pjsua, then issue "cl" command and see
the name of conference bridge's port #0).

Normally playfile should play fine, and most people who are having
problem with audio only encounter the problem with pjsua (or when the
conference bridge is used). So if you're having problem with playfile,
that's a new problem and it's quite bad. :)

Can you probably try with opening the sound device on different clock rate?

cheers,