[pjsip] Visual Studio 6 problem with 0.8.0 version

Perry Ismangil perry at pjsip.org
Fri Feb 29 08:58:54 EST 2008

On 2/29/08, Markus Vechiorno <finalpfc at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  So the VS8.0 does not come with the SDK needed neither....
>
>  I am wondering if any of you have installed SDK platform on windows XP. I
> can't find the way of starting with this...

There two ways: one is a minimum setup that downloads the rest or you
can download an ISO image of about 1.5GB and either use a virtual CD
mounter or burn it ro DVD.

>  I have read that the SDK does not run on windows XP, is that true? I have
> tried with the

No that is not true. I have installed the Platform SDK on both WinXP
and Vista (32 bit though).

--
Perry Ismangil
http://www.pjsip.org