[pjsip] Use of the module RTP...???

Nanang Izzuddin nanang.izzuddin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:40:16 EST 2008

Hi Douglas,

Perhaps you can start by checking this FAQ about video:
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/FAQ#HowcanIaddvideosupportinPJSIP

and about 'how to use', please take a look at the documentations, e.g:
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/modules.htm
http://www.pjsip.org/docs.htm

You may also need to see some samples in the source code.

nanang