[pjsip] (still) struggling with Visual Studio 2005 And Linkage Errors

Rodrigo Vega vegaroy13 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:55:44 EST 2008


Hello:

I followed those steps but I'm having the same problem
First of all, I have to buid each one of the libs (ex.libgsmcodec,
libilbccodec, lib*) because buidding just pjsua_wince make an error of not
finding those libs.

After having the lib*, I build all the others except pjsua_wince:
========== Rebuild All: 9 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========


 so everything except pjsua_wince has been built. When I try to buid
pjsua_wince I got those errors of the linker....

the libs are have to be for i386 arquitecture??  this where generated in
C:\pjsua_windows\pjproject\third_party\lib:
         60,742 libgsmcodec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
        107,028 libilbccodec-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
         18,448 libmilenage-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
        181,062 libportaudio-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
         48,818 libresample-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
        350,438 libspeex-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib
        757,930 libsrtp-i386-win32-vc8-release.lib


I've done the update thing:

C:\pjsua_windows\pjproject>svn update

Obteniendo ítem externo en 'third_party\speex'
Recurso externo en revisión 12832.


Obteniendo ítem externo en 'third_party\portaudio'
Recurso externo en revisión 1198.

En la revisión 1760.

Having installed WM5.0 SDK, Platform SDK and VS2005C++...
maybe my error is in included libraries. But still don't having a clue.

and, pj/confi_site.h has to have:
   //#define PJ_CONFIG_MINIMAL_SIZE
   // Uncomment to get maximum performance
   //#define PJ_CONFIG_MAXIMUM_SPEED
   #include <pj/config_site_sample.h

When I opened the project, I say say to everything, include libs and convert
to VS8....

so what's wrong!

please help!!!!, It's meant to work!!!


On Jan 29, 2008 12:16 AM, Tzury Bar Yochay <tzury.by at gmail.com> wrote:

> I recreate the whole thing from svn, followed the steps you described
> below and it works!
> you saved my life. thanks a billion.
>
> > Hello Tzury,
> >
> > I synched with latest from SVN and encountered no such issues.
> > I hope you're following the following 4 steps before compiling:
> >
> >  1.  Open <dir>\pjsip-apps\build\wince-evc4\wince_demos.vcw from Visual C++ (VS 2005)
> >
> >  2.  Make a config_site.h
> >  3.  Change vsnprintf to vsprintf in <dir>\third_party\portaudio\src\common\pa_debugprint.c
> >  4.  Change target platform and SDK to one you want (e.g. Windows Mobile 5.0 PC emulator and Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK) and then compile
> >
> > Should you still face these problems feel free to contact me :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Vishesh
> >
> >
>
> On Jan 29, 2008 7:38 AM, Tzury Bar Yochay <tzury.by at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I would like to know if anybody uses pjsip with visual studio 2005 and
> > experienced Link error such as below while compiling *pjsua_wince*.
> >
> > errors:
> > error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> > error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> >
> > regarding:
> > pjmedia_codec_wince.lib(gsm.obj)
> > pjmedia_codec_wince.lib(speex_codec.obj)
> > pjmedia_wince.lib(transport_srtp.obj)
> > pjmedia_wince.lib(echo_speex.obj)
> > and more...
> >
> >
> > I have wasted already a whole day (and part of the night) trying to
> > figure out what is wrong with the dependencies and build order and couldn't
> > figure out.
> > I assume this is a result of the conversion (vcp's to vcproj's).
> >
> > If you experienced such or alike and managed to solve them I would like
> > to know how.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Tzury
> >
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Visit our blog: http://blog.pjsip.org
>
> pjsip mailing list
> pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
> http://lists.pjsip.org/mailman/listinfo/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/attachments/20080130/f5b0238e/attachment.html 


More information about the pjsip mailing list