[pjsip] PJSIP 0.9.0 supports RTCP-XR totally?

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Sat Jul 5 17:26:18 EDT 2008

Hi Quang,

Unfortunately the call quality settings in VoIP metrics report block
hasn't provided call quality calculation, currently it only provides
API to set call quality values from external calculation, see
pjmedia_rtcp_xr_update_info(). Any contributions on this will be
greatly appreciated :)

Moreover, report blocks containing RLE (or per packet analysis) are
not supported, thus only last four reports block are supported (with a
note as mentioned above).

Regards,
nanang