[pjsip] Building in Visual Studio 2008

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Sat Jul 12 01:23:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I tried it successfully on vs2008 express weeks ago. IIRC, after importing
the vs2005 solution, the project dependencies settings seem to be lost, and
after re-setting the project dependencies (e.g: pjsua dependent to almost
all other projects except samples/test projects) it compiled fine.

Regards,
nanang