[pjsip] a problem with the sound on HTC Device running Windows Mobile 6

Tzury Bar Yochay tzury.by at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 08:12:01 EDT 2008

> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Tzury Bar Yochay <tzury.by at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am getting this error  pjsua_set_snd_dev(): attempting to open
> > devices @XXXXX Hz and have no idea where to start looking for how to
> > solve this.
> >
> > It seems like a minor configuration settings
> >

> I'm not sure if that's the case. What I suspect is that other application is
> currently using the sound device?
>
> Cheers
> Benny

AFAIK, no other application is using the device.
Looking at the "task-manager" shows only 'File Explorer' and 'ActiveSync'

As you know, I was away for a couple of months.

Yet, Few months back, it worked perfectly.

I guess the mistake on my side was downloading the latest revision
before backing up my 'old' version