[pjsip] sip_transport_ Error setting

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Tue Jul 29 05:03:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 9:16 AM, Joseph Maiquez <josephmaiquez at yahoo.com>wrote:

> hello Benny,
> Sorry if for disturbing you..
> But I really don't know how to do it..
> can be run on different platforms.
> I don't get it, How can I run a sample if I wasn't able to create an
> executable file because I failed the porting. When I invoke the command,
> ./configure in the directory of $PJPROJECT using cygwin I always get an
> error message. attach is the config.log which I have forgot to attach in my
> other thread
Did you read the error message? If you do, you'll find that the error is
about your Cygwin installation and not pjsip.

And did you read PJSIP Getting Started instructions? Because if you do, you
would find that Cygwin is not supported. :)

So you seem to be missing reading some documentations, so my suggestions now
is to read the fine manual first (please).