[pjsip] Plugging/unplugging headphones on Mac

Alexei Kuznetsov eofster at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 20:47:02 EDT 2008

Hi!

I'm testing pjsua from pjproject-0.8.0 on iMac and MacBook Pro both
running Mac OS 10.5. When headphones are being plugged or unplugged,
I'm getting this:

Assertion failed: (!"Calling pjlib from unknown/external thread. You
must " "register external threads with pj_thread_register() " "before
calling any pjlib functions."), function pj_thread_this, file ../src/
pj/os_core_unix.c, line 519.

The question is should I read more and learn things about threads :)
and make a step down from pjsua api to pjlib api, or this is a
PortAudio issue?

The most important thing for me is make my program survive when
headphones jack is being plugged. But switching sound to them after
plugging would be also great.

--
Alexei Kuznetsov