[pjsip] PJSIP & LAN

Ayman Farouk aymanfm at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:41:21 EDT 2008

Benny, Alan, Phillip,
THANK YOU! I finally got to the server and saw the 200 message back :)
Ok, here it is. I compiled for Windows Mobile 6 to be able to do the second
approach of connecting the emulator to the internet ( using the network
cards ) then my emulator got an IP Address that is within the range of the
other PCs which made it possible to see the server and register. I guess the
problem is about NAT or something? What do you think? Now the thing am
thinking about is when you take it from the emulator to the real device!
What would happen? I dont have WM6 right now.. I will get one soon.

--
a.