[pjsip] Using pjlib with pjsua

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Tue May 6 05:27:57 EDT 2008

Hi Mosbah,

Please make sure you call any pjlib functions after pjsua_create() is called
(actually pj_init() which is inside the pjsua_create()).
And if you want to use pjlib in a thread other than main thread, you should
register that thread from inside that thread context, in case you haven't
seen pjlib-test/thread.c, this could be a simple example.

Regards,
nanang