[pjsip] Missing Separator Error/Symbian UIQ Error

Samer Faour smf18 at aub.edu.lb
Tue May 6 13:35:34 EDT 2008

Sorry... it works for UIQ 3.0 My bad.

I should mention however that the Separator Error was resolved (for
UIQ at least) by fixing the PATH as such and in this order:

;C:\Program Files\CSL Arm Toolchain\bin;C:\Program Files\CSL Arm
Toolchain\arm-none-symbianelf\bin;C:\Program Files\CSL Arm
Toolchain\libexec\gcc\arm-none-symbianelf\3.4.3;C:\Program
Files\Common Files\Symbian\Tools

See:
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Moving_to_Windows_Vista#Carbide.c.2B.2B_version_1.2
http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Windows_Vista

Except when I run the application on the device (Sony Ericsson P1i) it
only gives me a "Press any key to exit" message. No luck on the S60 yet.

Samer M. Faour
Computer and Communications Engineering
American University of Beirut
P.O. Box 11-0236/ 1461