[pjsip] Missing Separator Error/Symbian UIQ Error

Yohanes Nugroho yohanes at gmail.com
Wed May 7 04:06:14 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 11:25 PM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:
> On Tue, May 6, 2008 at 10:52 PM, Samer Faour <smf18 at aub.edu.lb> wrote:
>  > I had totally uninstalled the S60 SDK, deleted the folder, removed it
>  >  from registry, etc.. Once UIQ was working I reinstalled the S60 SDK.
>  >  The issues were mainly in the PATH but also problems with Perl and the
>  >  ARM Toolchain.
>  >

>  Thanks for the info, I've updated the FAQ just in case it helps others
>  having the same problem.

Just want to add some info. The line was generated by cl_bpabi.pm, in
sub GCCLibPath. The subroutine  will try to execute this:

arm-none-symbianelf-g++ -print-libgcc-file-name

to find the path to GCC include files.

So in case anyone else is having the same "missing separator. Stop",
just check if you can run:

arm-none-symbianelf-g++

If you can not run it, then somehow "arm-none-symbianelf-g++" is not
on the path or the path that you set in the system is wrong/mistyped.

--
Regards
Yohanes