[pjsip] PJSip on ARM9

Dan Åberg dan.aberg at keystream.se
Wed May 7 06:46:15 EDT 2008

Hello,
I have scripts to build a cross compiler for the ARM9 architecture, I
also have made a linux distribution suitable for a few ATMEL development
boards.
As soon as I have a server up and running I will make it available for
anyone to download it (I should take a couple of weeks from now).

Btw, I compile and run pjsip on an ARM9 based platform without
trouble :-)

/Dan

p.s.
You could also have a look at crosstool: http://www.kegel.com/crosstool/