[pjsip] PJSIP & LAN

Ayman Farouk aymanfm at gmail.com
Thu May 8 12:41:45 EDT 2008

Hey Alan,

Thanks for your reply.  I cannot find the log file that Benny's talked
about! And yes I can see the x-lite's REGISTER in wireshark!  I have tried
Sasa's wrapper pjsipDLL and called the method dll_registerAccount and it
returns 2 as "accountId"..
Looking forward to hearing from you soon..

a.

----

Ayman,

Sorry I didn't get back to you, very busy :-(
Can you send us the log as Benny says.  Also, you can see X-Lite's REGISTERs
in Wireshark?  Send us text file packet dump of that (or X-Lite's diagnostic
log) too.

Alan.
--
a.