[pjsip] Best deployment for a new audio driver

Mathieu Monney zittix_all at xwaves.net
Wed May 14 04:35:28 EDT 2008

Hi,

As I said in my previous message I'm currently developing a Gstreamer
back.end for PJSIP which is working quite fine now. I am wondering how
is the best configuration option form y driver. For now I have put a
--enable-gstreamer option in the autoconf script which disable all other
audio backend and enable my own one. Is it a good idea ? And finally is
my driver is interesting someone ?
The major improvement of my driver to PJSIP is to enable its port to the
Nokia Maemo platform.

I have another question about the current stability of the SVN version.
Is it reasonable to use it in a project that should be stable ?

Thank you.

Mathieu