[pjsip] Registration with pjsip-lib, pjsip_regc_init

Damien Herraud d.herraud at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:28:55 EDT 2008

Thanks for that, I get my address !

By the way when I was trying getting my address with another method, I tried
to use *pj_sockaddr_get_addr()* function defined here
<http://www.pjsip.org/pjlib/docs/html/group__PJ__SOCK.htm#g4a95c76c409f793d8053b2f4cf04e9c9>.
I got an error in compilation, saying that this is not declared. I searched
PJSIP project for this function with eclipse and I could not find it.

Cheers,

Damien