[pjsip] Windows Mobile 5 & "MakeCall" Request Timeout

Ayman Farouk aymanfm at gmail.com
Mon May 19 15:08:21 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I have a small configuration, two Windows Mobile devices "WM5.0" and a SIP
Proxy within the same WLAN. I managed to register the devices into the SIP
proxy, but I cannot make calls. Whenever I try to do, I get a request
timeout error. Attached are the two LOG files from the two mobile devices.

Thanks,

--
a.