[pjsip] cannot compile Symbian to get symbian_ua.exe to Emulator

Rodrigo Vega vegaroy13 at gmail.com
Tue May 20 13:30:51 EDT 2008

Hi Benny:

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:56 AM, Benny Prijono <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Rodrigo Vega <vegaroy13 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the report, I've just fixed this in r1962, it should build
> fine now. But just FYI, you're building pjlib_test.exe rather than
> symbian_ua.exe, I'm not sure if that's what you want.

Oh thanks. What I want is to build symbian_ua.exe, When I follow the
tutorial I never choose what I need to buid, and what I think is that every
thing is going to be built.

I'm going to update right now and see what happens, Thanks!!!.

btw. It takes to much time to compile the proyect, How can I improve my time
compilation?, I just need symbian_ua.exe and maybe some sort of
modifications over the libs (pjlib and pjsip and pjmedia), I'm working over
DiffServ and I'm going to try to set the TOS field.