[pjsip] WM5 Voice Quality Issues!

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Wed May 21 08:26:34 EDT 2008

First, please check http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/sound-problems

>I have done the jitter buffer to 16
> in config.h but I didn't really get a better result.

Sorry, not sure what you did to the jitter buffer.

> So, what is the best
> configuration to be used on WM5 ?

I think the default configuration is trying to provide the best
(general) configuration for each platform.

Btw, since there were already some reports about echo suppression, it
may be worth to try to disable the echo suppression by set the
ec_tail_len to 0 and compare the result.

Regards,
nanang