[pjsip] PJMEDIA problems in SVN on windows mobile

Ramzi Touma rtt00 at aub.edu.lb
Sun May 25 18:28:39 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to work with the latest SVN (wince_demos project). I am not
being able to use any of the GSM, PCMU, PCMA codecs (I was able to do so
with no problems using the 0.8.0 package and a couple of later SVN versions
(few weeks ago not sure when exactly)). Anyway, currently I am getting the
following in the pjsua log file:

strm002980A4 Codec encode() error: Codec internal creation error
(PJMEDIA_CODEC_EFAILED) [err:220081]

(I am currently working with SVN of today but the problem was encountered
throughout past week)

Attached is the complete log file of this scenario.

Thanks,

Ramzi

Ramzi T. Touma

Electrical and Computer Engineering