[pjsip] PJ_INLINE(void)

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Mon May 26 02:25:57 EDT 2008

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Ayman Farouk <aymanfm at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am using PJSUA_WINCE, I added a YES/NO MessageBox to the on_incoming call.
> It shows up fine, but when I click hangup I get "access violation error" at
> /* Internal */
> PJ_INLINE(void) pj_link_node(pj_list_type *prev, pj_list_type *next)
> {
>     ((pj_list*)prev)->next = next;
>     ((pj_list*)next)->prev = prev;
> }
>
> which is a part of list_i.h. Anyone knows what the problem is?

It's generally a bad idea to show modal dialog on the callback because
that will block the stack. Having said that, the stack should not
crash because of that, so the crash was caused by something else
(possibly in the application). It's impossible to know what's wrong
without seeing the call stack trace.