[pjsip] Regarding Conference

Benny Prijono bennylp at pjsip.org
Mon May 26 14:20:31 EDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Abdul Khadar
<abdul.khadar at pyronetworks.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> we are using jain-sip for sip stack. For handling call control. For Media
> purpose we are using pjsip.

I see. Quite interesting.

> For a single call it is working fine. when I started this library for
> conference , at that time voice is breaking.
>
> Suse Linux Enterprise edition 10.
> 64-bit machine.
> yamaha sound card.

The machine itself should have plenty of processing power then.

> I had tested with pjsua demo, it was working fine with different call
> conferences.
>
> So , I developed Native library using C for Java. confsample demo code I
> have used to write my own library functions.
>
> Calls are connecting properly and voice also distributed equally to all
> calls. but the problem I am facing is breaking voice.
>
> please help me in this.

My JNI skill is pretty much nil, so I have no sense whatsoever on what
could possibly go wrong. Perhaps others can comment. But please have a
look at the troubleshooting page I've given you just to get some idea
on what potentially to look for.