[pjsip] pjsip Presence

André Teixeira coelho at wit-software.com
Wed May 28 17:03:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use pjsip presence to manage IM conference chat rooms.
The problem is that when the SUBSCRIBE is sent it automaticaly contains

Accept: application/pidf+xml, application/xpidf+xml.

and I need to send  'conference-info+xml' in the NOTIFY.

Every time a NOTIFY is sent containing conference-info+xml, pjsip
responds with a 488 Not acceptable here.

Is there a way to allow pjsip accept other content-types? such as the
application/conference-info+xml that i MUST use?

thanks

André Teixeira