[pjsip] Symbian GUI

Nanang Izzuddin nanang at pjsip.org
Fri May 30 12:07:11 EDT 2008

Hi Sen,

The bld.inf contains more than one applications, while the sis file is
generated separately per application. So you need to change the .pkg
setting as in http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/DevelopingSymbianAppWithCarbide#Setthe.pkgFiletobeUsed
(please specify pjsip-apps\src\symbian_ua_gui\sis\symbian_ua_gui.pkg
instead of symbian_ua_udeb.pkg).

Please update to the very latest SVN, since few updates have been done
hours ago. Just in case you see any problem please check
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/DevelopingSymbianAppWithCarbide#CommonProblems
first. :)

Regards,
nanang