[pjsip] How to increase max calls support in PJSIP to 60 calls

varun pratapsingh varunps2003 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 08:39:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I want to increase the number of simultaneous calls support in pjsip which
is by default 4. I want to make it to 60 calls. for this I have already
increased the
PJSUA_MAX_CALLS to 64 and doing cfg->max_calls to 60 in the following
funtion in pjsua_core.c.

PJ_DEF(void) pjsua_config_default(pjsua_config *cfg)
{
    pj_bzero(cfg, sizeof(*cfg));

    *cfg->max_calls = ((PJSUA_MAX_CALLS) < 4) ? (PJSUA_MAX_CALLS) : 60;*
    cfg->thread_cnt = 1;
    cfg->nat_type_in_sdp = 1;
    cfg->force_lr = PJ_TRUE;
#if defined(PJMEDIA_HAS_SRTP) && (PJMEDIA_HAS_SRTP != 0)
    cfg->use_srtp = PJSUA_DEFAULT_USE_SRTP;
    cfg->srtp_secure_signaling = PJSUA_DEFAULT_SRTP_SECURE_SIGNALING;
#endif
    cfg->hangup_forked_call = PJ_TRUE;
}

After doing the these settings I am able to compile the code successfully
but my application is not getting registered. Infact It is not sending any
REGISTER packet to the server.

Any Idea please why it is happening so ....

Please help me out in this issue , Thanks in advance....

Regards:
Ravi