[pjsip] PJSIP on iPhone

Angelica Grace Tanchico atanchico at live.com
Thu Aug 6 01:14:47 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am new to VOIP and iPhone development.Has anyone here tried compiling PJSIP (any version) on iPhone?I am currently trying the PJSIPv1.0 and already built the app.The sound (record and playback) works well on iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, and iPod touch.On iPhone 2G, playback is good but the recorded audio is not clear (other party can hear robotic sound).
Anybody here experienced same problem?
I really need your help. Thanks very much!

Regards,Anj