[pjsip] Voicage g729 for windows mobile vs Windows PC

Lucas Tehbing lucas_mvoip at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:29:42 EDT 2009

Hello Guys,

Can anyone comment on my mail?

Regards,

Lucas

From: lucas_mvoip at hotmail.com
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 21:14:13 +0100
Subject: [pjsip] Voicage g729 for windows mobile vs Windows PC

Hello All,

I have downloaded and compiled pjsip for windows PC (pjsua) as well as windows mobile (Sipek SDK) sometimes back. Now i need to integrate Voiceage g729 codec in both windows mobile and Pjsua.

I have seen in the mailing archives that many of you have already integrated Voiceage g729 to windows mobile. I really have short time for integration so if i get some pointers in this direct it will be a big help.

I am confused in many areas like, which of the codec files should i use as base file gsm or g711. Do i need to make changes in frame size number of bytes which are passed to functions.

I am sure that many of you fine programmers can help me out with this.

Cheers,

Lucas

Windows Live Messenger: Thanks for 10 great years-enjoy free winks and emoticons. Get Them Now