[pjsip] BUG in PJSUA when i have two NIC

xutm xutom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 06:02:29 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have the same problem. I have installed VMwareWorkstation, and it has a
NIC with an IP such as 192.168.101.2. My outgoing IP is 192.168.1.14, it can
access the NGN server. But the NIC of VMwareWorkstation cant access the NGN
server. Everytime my PJSIP register to the NGN server, it use 192.168.101.2
instead of 192.168.1.14, so fail to register.