[pjsip] Interesting question: How to make a message be sent to a specific IP/Port, even if the Request URI has an UNRESOLVABLE domain name?

Muthusamy, Balamurugan bmuthusa at qualcomm.com
Wed Aug 12 19:31:02 EDT 2009

Cannot do that, Saul.

The domain in the request URI is the same, but based on the SIP message type, I have to send to different IP/Port
Example:
For REGISTER message, mydomain.com should resolve to RegistrationServer:5070
For INVITE message, mydomain.com should resolve to CallHandlerServer:5060
For MESSAGE message, mydomain.com should resolve to MessageServer:5060

I am sure there is a way in pjsip to say:
PjsipSendMessage(sock_addr TO, tData);

Hope this clarifies the question on what I am looking to do.

Thanks
Bala