[pjsip] a few questions

Tiago Ferreira maiaboy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 08:13:02 EDT 2009

Hello

I tried it and got the following exception

Unhandled exception in thread started by <function _worker_thread_main at
0x9b119cc>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pjsua.py", line 2807, in
_worker_thread_main
    time.sleep(0.050)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pjsua.py", line 2754, in
_cb_on_call_state
    _lib._cb_on_call_state(call_id)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pjsua.py", line 2652, in
_cb_on_call_state
    if call:
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pjsua.py", line 2760, in
_cb_on_call_media_state
    _lib._cb_on_call_media_state(call_id)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/pjsua.py", line 2665, in
_cb_on_call_media_state
    call._cb.on_media_state()
  File "firstTry.py", line 41, in on_media_state
    if self.call.info().media_state == pj.MediaState.ACTIVE:
NameError: global name 'pj' is not defined

Any ideas?