[pjsip] NOTIFY with status=terminated handling

Benny Prijono bennylp at teluu.com
Wed Aug 19 06:31:18 EDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Saúl Ibarra<saghul at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While testing XCAP with PJSIP I found something I don't really know
> PJSIP should do or it should be done at another application level:
> when a NOTIFY arrives indicating terminated status (for example if it
> has been locked by XCAP) shouldn't PJSIP send another SUBSCRIBE to
> initiate a new dialog?
>
> If so, has this been fixed in pjsip > 1.0.3?

This is handled by PJSUA-LIB, it will refresh buddy subscriptions
every PJSUA_PRES_TIMER (default 300 seconds).

I've registered some work to be done for 1.5 in presence area,
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/937, if you or anyone have any more
ideas or other things to fix that will be great.

Thanks
 Benny

P.S.: wow, XCAP!