[pjsip] Something very much annoying after INVITE request sent

Hasan H mailstohasan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 09:30:19 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Have anyone ever faced this kind of problem? specially for the handsets
which doesn't have WLAN rather only GPRS or 3G. In my case it was N73.

After calling if i want to disconnect the call before getting "EARLY"/ 180
, it seems hang for sometimes. doesn't disconnect the call immediately. As
this is not happening all the time thats why it is very much confusing.

My question, is there any way to resolve this issue. Like force to hang-up
the call immediately ?

Also, If i want to disconnect the call if i don't get the 100 (trying) from
server after sending "INVITE" in between 1/2 secs what i need to ?

My tested application "was Symbian_ua_gui"

Thanks,