[pjsip] Possible bug in PJNATH

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Thu Aug 20 13:54:01 EDT 2009

Hi Benny,

I sent this a while back, but I'm afraid it might have gotten lost in
the press of the 1.4 release. It looks like theres a bug in
ice_session.c, and that lines 2317 and 2320 should be reversed (in other
words the valid list should be sorted *after* the valid check is
updated, or else "new_check" will point to something random). It's not
an easy thing to test because it means that sometimes you just won't get
the best candidate, and if I'm wrong about this I apologize for wasting
your time. I promise I won't bring it up again.

--John Ridges